With Summer in full swing this week (starting yesterday), I thought I'd take a stab at my plans for the next few months. Similar to the post I did for Spring, here is my Summer to do list. It's chocked full of exciting activities and adventures. I can't wait to cross them all off my list. What are your Summer plans in 2016?
- Movie in Bryant Park. I haven't seen a movie in Bryant Park since my early days of living in NYC. It is a FREE and FUN activity that should not go missed. Check out the movie line-up this Summer brought to everyone by HBO. Who's down for seeing "The Omen" on July 18th?
- Concert in Prospect Park. Another freebie activity is setting up a picnic blanket and heading over to Prospect Park to "celebrate Brooklyn" with a free concert in Prospect Park. I'm hoping to catch Josh Ritter on July 8th. Check out the other artists taking the stage in the next couple of months.
- Find a new workout class. Every since my recent running injury, I've vowed to take better care of my health and look into exercises that are non-running induced. This is a HUGE challenge for me, but I determined to find a solution. I am totally open for suggestions. What are some workout classes that you enjoy?
- Score tickets to Biebs concert. Last Summer, I saw T. Swift in concert and it was absolutely everything. I'm looking at you this Summer Bieber because I simply can't get enough of the Purpose album. You know you want to sing a long to "Sorry" with 18,00 other people at MSG. Who's with me?
- Squad Night Out On The Town. I would love to get dressed up, head to a fancy dinner, and end with a dance party one night this Summer. There are a handful of restaurants that I have yet to try on the UWS and I think this would be the perfect occasion.