Although I have absolutely no desire to see the movie/read the book 50 Shades of Grey, I will always have a soft spot for the color. I love embracing the shade around my apartment because it can be a great accent piece that works on many different levels. For one thing, if you co-habitat, this color is gender neutral and can make any room warm, welcoming and light. Check out my top grey picks below, I've got my eye on that fantastic rug from Safavieh. What about you?
1. CB2 Ditto Grey Sectional, $1899
4. Newgate Market Hall Wall Clock, $80
5. Bright Idea Floor Lamp, $79
6. Wayfair Breakthrough 4-drawer Media Unit, $549.99
7. H&M Round Glass Vase, $12
8. CB2 Tecca 18" Pillow, $40